The Corpse-Sniffing Dog

Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm Online
Curb Your Enthusiasm - Episode 07 - The Corpse-Sniffing Dog


Curb Your Enthusiasm - The Corpse-Sniffing Dog is the 7th of season 3 and number 27 all over the series.
Suzie buys a guard dog, and Jeff has to leave the house because of allergies. Larry has to persuade Jeff's daughter Sammy to give up the dog, but Sammy wont. Larry, concerned, tries to find a way to please both Jeff and some friends who are also vying for the dog.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Episode 07 - The Corpse-Sniffing Dog


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Muhammad Amir, please stop making spam comments on this website! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the best episode I've seen yet - everything just culminates so perfectly at the end.

    "Well, it's a long story, but when her daughter told me I could have the dog, she was... quite drunk at the time, unbeknownst to me-"

    "She was drunk? How old is this girl?"

    [Shrugging] "Seven - anyway..."

    Pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol the dog whistle !!! AwsomAw ep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I find it hard to put a smile on my face or in my voice. One trick I use is to grin like a maniac, then let that fade into a genuine smile as I contemplate how ridiculous I look. Or, when the world seems gray and tired, I imagine I'm talking to a certain perfect girl and everything lights up and I light up. But these joys pale in comparison to Larry David shouting "you're welcome" after the kids say thank you for the dog. Pure, unadulterated glee, rapturous in self assured sincerity. This does put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete